- When I try to open a picture, or change to a different directory to load a picture, I get an error message "Debugger detected - please close it down and restart". This only happens when I am using Portrait Professional. How do I fix this?
- I have Windows Vista, and I am getting an error "Portrait Professional application has stopped working".
- I save my work from Portrait Professional, but I can't load it into any other program
- When I click on the start button to open a picture I see an error message, or Portrait Professional shuts down.
- When I see the enhanced picture there are no control sliders
- Why does version 6 not work on my Mac?
If your question is not listed, open a support ticket to submit a question to our support staff.