It’s National Blog Posting Month, or NaBloPoMo, and we wanted to take the opportunity to share our blogging with you.
We have been writing here at the PortraitPro blog for over 2 years, and we’re very glad you’re still with us. Recently we started a blog about our other software, Smart Photo Editor. We’d like to also take this opportunity to introduce Andrew Buchanan, and his own Smart Photo Editor blog.
We’re constantly thinking of you, our PortraitPro users, and how we can bring you more tips and tricks on getting the best out of your photo editing software every day.
This year we’ve been fortunate to be able to meet, and chat with some really great, professional photographers who use PortraitPro in their professional work flow, and to share those insights with you.
They all have their own blogs and websites, and they’ve often been kind enough to feature us on them too, so check out our new friends and their blogs.
Our PortraitPro friends:
- There’s Pedro Aguilar, based in West London and working around the world, including with the soccer team at Camp Nou, FC Barcelona. See his variety of projects here.
- Over on the other side of town, in cool East London, we met Sebastian and Rebecca at theprintspace. They’re helping photographers all over the world from theprintspace.
- Also in the UK, based in Manchester is Neil Shearer, shooting sports portraits and Capoeira, new to photography and turning professional this year; alongside earning his Licentiate level qualification from SWPP earlier this year. Read his blog and follow his success.
- Living and working in Philadelphia, and often travelling around the world is former pro tennis photographer Jared Gruenwald. Read his blog to keep up with his travels.
- On the West Coast of America, in Seattle, is young fashion photographer Kendra. See what she’s been up to recently on her blog.
- In Texas, and from a Hollywood family, our first interviewee, Megan Parks shoots children’s portraits for terminally ill children, creating a lasting memory for their families. See her images on her website.
- Russian born Veronica Lounge is also a fashion photographer, living and working in Finland. Check out her work here.
- Also helping professionals take better baby portraits with training and accessories, we met Charlie Kaufman, CEO of Click Connection Corporation, who has an honorary Fellowship of SWPP.
- Also creating an experience her clients will never forget is Nikki Harrison, who creates fantasy portraits, turning her visions into art. Follow her adventures and her blog.
We’re aware that many of our users are professional photographers and using professional quality portrait editing software is a key element in your business success. A professional photographer should keep their own blog for their own marketing purposes.
The internet is the first place people look for services that they require. If you need a local photographer, for family photography, or any kind of photography, you will probably want to carry out an internet search for professional photographers in your area, and then you will want to see examples of their work, and the easiest way to view it is through your own online gallery, or a blog post.
That’s what all our new friends have done, and it’s enabled us to share their work with you, our PortraitPro users. Check out our blog post on ideas to help you keep a blog as a professional photographer. It might even help you keep up to date with National Blog Posting Month.
Download the free trial of PortraitPro today, and see what they’re all talking about.
You can see all of our blog posts here too. Happy Blogging!