• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New use for PP
I had a friend the other day wondering what she would look like if she was in her mid 50's.  She said she knew I could take a few years off of her, but could I turn the hands of time forward?  I thought...hmmm...I don't know.  I took her to 55 and 75.

I knew that from working with PP that I could wash the color out of ones hair to the point of grey...so I thought...well that's a good place to start....so I took the picture in and started experimenting...sure enough...the hair worked out well...but, I also was able to use the nose shape tool to elongate the nose (one's ears and nose never stop growing.)  I also used the mouth controls to thin the lips (and pale them out) and the expression control to give the mouth a more down turn.  Also, using the shadow and contrast features let me give a slightly harsher overall look to the face.  After such a great start...I was then able to do the finishing saggy skin adds in my paint program.  Can't wait for the body sculpting features of the PP...then I can hunch up her body....

Anyone else tried anything else like this?  I would love to hear the features you used and what was the outcome!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
New use for PP - macs mom - 11-16-2009, 07:20 PM
RE: New use for PP - johnabe - 11-16-2009, 07:58 PM
RE: New use for PP - macs mom - 11-17-2009, 09:20 PM
RE: New use for PP - Sharonbo - 11-27-2010, 09:24 PM
RE: New use for PP - Alexam - 01-08-2011, 04:01 PM