- I have Portrait Professional version 5 or earlier, and now I want to use it on another computer. How do I do that?
- Does your software use a server?
- Portrait Professional version 6: When I try to open a picture, or change to a different directory to load a picture, I get an error message "Debugger detected - please close it down and restart". How do I fix this?
- Portrait Professional version 6: I have Windows Vista, and I am getting an error "Portrait Professional application has stopped working".
- Portrait Professional version 6: When I click on the start button to open a picture I see an error message, or Portrait Professional shuts down.
- Portrait Professional version 6: When I see the enhanced picture, why are there are no control sliders?
- Why does version 6 not work on my Mac?
- Support is ending for Portrait Professional 5 and older, and MyPerfectPicture
If your question is not listed, open a support ticket to submit a question to our support staff.