• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help us make a body sculpting system you will love!
Exclamation 
Hi everyone,

As some of you may have read, we are thinking about producing a new system for sculpting bodies rather than just faces.  We have some ideas about what such a system might be useful for: fixing muffin tops and general buldges caused by tight clothing, improving someone's physique, lengthening legs etc.   However, we want to make sure that such a system is really useful to all of you!  So what we are interested in is seeing your pictures where you think body sculpting would really help you.  There are two ways you can send us pictures:   If you don't mind everyone seeing your picture and it is safe for work (i.e. no nudes), then please post it in this thread.  Otherwise, you can email me at:  sculpting@anthropics.com with your pictures.  This is a great way for you to stear us in a direction that is most useful to you, so get posting!

Thanks

Tony

Please enlighten me ............ what's a "muffin top ?"

From wikipedia:

"Muffin-top", also known as "Dunlap Syndrome" is a generally pejorative slang term used to describe the phenomenon of overhanging flesh (fat) when it spills over the waistline of pants or skirts in a manner that resembles the top of a muffin spilling over its paper casing.

wikipedia link

Tony

I think that a body sculpting system would be great!!! Adding or subtracting features to the body would be a dream come true. A great deal of peoples have muffin tops, and would love to have a thinner looking waist, larger breasts, buttocks, and longer legs these features would be fabulous!!

Have you ever considered a beta testers program? I do that for another photo software provider; they create the new systems, put it on a secured site for us to download. We play with it, find out what works and what doesn't, report back with any problems and they work to correct the issues. We do have to agree not to discuss the changes with anyone outside of the beta testers group and not to publish any results until the improvements are released. For working with the test programs we are provided with free upgrades to the program.

It is a great way to get a number of users playing with the software to determine what bugs exist...

glitz360 Wrote:I think that a body sculpting system would be great!!! Adding or subtracting features to the body would be a dream come true. A great deal of peoples have muffin tops, and would love to have a thinner looking waist,  larger breasts, buttocks, and longer legs these features would be fabulous!!

These are all wonderful ideas. Also I would love to see something that could cover or remove scars and tattoos. Also something to give an overall more fit or tone look to the entire body.

Thank you Kindly You have my vote
I always struggld with muffin tops an I have not find a client without one or two
Kind Regards

That would be great. I've my vote for you. Smile

Leonardo da Vinci comes to mind... His "ideal proportions" that is (man in circle etc.). However bear in mind the problems with a model against a background and a function like "fluidity" (like you can find in PS). Background distortion might occur. There is a plug-in called "Wire Worm" for removing cables from pictures that -modified- could be used as a basis for experiments, I believe. Here we wouldn't remove, but rather move some pixels to (a more appropriate) place keeping the background as good as possible intact.

Love it - sign me up!