• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corrections not saving in Final Image
Sad 
Hello PP,

I need help with PP not saving my touch ups and skin softening settings in the final image. Trying to meet a deadline asap. Please help!! It seems to not be saving spot removal, touch up brushes, and while in the program, image looks great, but when in LR, MS viewer, or PS it looks terrible. No enhancements, only the face sculpting effects appear only. Please help

Having the same/similar problem. New user as well.
Win 7 64bit. Images as being converted from NEF to tif or jpg, but file date as shown in Windows Explorer does not change (even though Properties date is correct) and skin smoothing, etc changes are not apparent in other applications OR in Portrait Professional if reloaded.
Running Protrait Professional 10 Studio Edition.

Alikmc Wrote:Hello PP,

I need help with PP not saving my touch ups and skin softening settings in the final image. Trying to meet a deadline asap. Please help!! It seems to not be saving spot removal, touch up brushes, and while in the program, image looks great, but when in LR, MS viewer, or PS  it looks terrible. No enhancements, only the face sculpting effects appear only. Please help

Hello,
I actually fixed it by making sure that all applications that render PP only use 8 bit images. Make sure that all applications are checked to only render 8 bits, e.g. LR, PS, etc. Hope this helps.

fastbike1 Wrote:Having the same/similar problem. New user as well.
Win 7 64bit. Images as being converted from NEF to tif or jpg, but file date as shown in Windows Explorer does not change (even though Properties date is correct) and skin smoothing, etc  changes are not apparent in other applications OR in Portrait Professional if reloaded.
Running Protrait Professional 10 Studio Edition.

Alikmc Wrote:Hello PP,

I need help with PP not saving my touch ups and skin softening settings in the final image. Trying to meet a deadline asap. Please help!! It seems to not be saving spot removal, touch up brushes, and while in the program, image looks great, but when in LR, MS viewer, or PS  it looks terrible. No enhancements, only the face sculpting effects appear only. Please help