• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Before and After
Wink 
My wife (and her friend) were thrilled with the results.

What do you think?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello Shelpix.  Great start as a user of PP.  It's a lot of fun, and the middle-aged ladies love it.  As with many new users [including myself] I believe you have overdone the enhancements on these women, particularly the one on the left.  This isn't a problem, since you can always go back to the beginning and start over.  Maybe you can adjust your sliders back to the minimum [default] so as to keep their original expression, then do necessary touchup as you go, using the tools individually.  You did a great job on the chin area of the redhead.  Remember you can use the extend tool on her neck to smooth that area.  Keep at it—we're all learning.  Best to you.

I agree with Johnabe on this. The first time I tried, it was similar but soon learned to 'back-off' slightly so that too smooth a look was given.

Still learning myself.

What a shame this web site does not have more members joining in ......................... and not the rubbish ones that are not related at all to PP

Malcolm
Serious About Photography - Alexam Images

Very well done! Beautiful result!

Really good job! But I would agree with possibly extending the skin smoothing onto the neck area, to have a more complete look. But I'm sure the ladies loved it Smile