• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More before and afters........
Having joined the forums recently and posted some comments, I was asked to post up some examples. However, I must stress I've only just started using PP9 and have come here to learn! I also have a question..... has anyone had issues in the way PP9 renders lips? I've had some turn out looking horrible ( I'm referring to just the lips) on default settings! Paul

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I, too, am a novice, but have learned to work on things such as lips and eyes after the initial rendering via PP9. One thing that helped me tremendously is using the brush to identify more skin areas and have those areas match what PP9 has done to the face; usually on neck, chest and arm areas.... The eyes in the attached example came out very nice!

Michael

Thanks Michael, you are quite right, I didn't apply the effects to other parts (and it shows). Early days....... need to practice.

Hi Paul,

nice first effort, although the skin tone looks a little too warm perhaps?. Like you I have only just obtained PP so am not ready to add my efforts to the site............ perhaps in a week or so.
I did have a 'funny' with the lips on one where the lips were open, but only just. The lips seemed to split up and as I didn't know what to do, I abandoned that one.... will keep practicing.

Malcolm
Serious About Photography - Alexam Images