Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WHERE IS MY TOKEN??
07-29-2010, 01:46 AM
WHERE IS MY TOKEN??
When do I get my token to activate the trial version that I just paid to upgrade?? Payment confirmation, but no activation info.  Would like to save session I started with trial version, but no way to do it without the token.  This happened the last time too.  I have sent support ticket asking for the token.  

Does one payment method take longer than the other? I used World Pay.
Find all posts by this user
07-29-2010, 12:48 PM
RE: WHERE IS MY TOKEN??
Hi,

We're sorry that you didn't get your activation code. In a minority of cases it doesn't work. We've replied to your support ticket so we should be able to get it working for you quickly.

Tony
07-29-2010, 02:19 PM
admin Wrote:Hi,

We're sorry that you didn't get your activation code.  In a minority of cases it doesn't work.  We've replied to your support ticket so we should be able to get it working for you quickly.

Tony

Thanks Tony, I have replied to the support ticket with the transaction information.
07-31-2010, 08:49 PM
Thanks Julia! All is well now, and working fine.
08-31-2010, 03:55 AM
My harddrive space was getting full so I uninstalled some programs and one was the trial version of Portrait Professional. I then went to open the full program and it said my Token was already used? I have sent several tickets to support and have not had a response. I am frustrated because I just bought the program two weeks ago. What can I do to get it back up and running. Thank You!
Thread Closed