• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto Face Finding Anomaly
I did a series of images which for reasons I cannot explain PP V11 was unable to find an obvious face but found a face that did NOT exist.

Does any boffin out there know how the attached image could possibly happen?

Regards
Sydman

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

regards
Syd Mannion

(12-17-2014, 11:50 PM)sydman Wrote: I did a series of images which for reasons I cannot explain PP V11 was unable to find an obvious face but found a face that did NOT exist.

Does any boffin out there know how the attached image could possibly happen?

Regards
Sydman

Hi There,

sorry, but I might have been a little bit too subtle in my question. When I said "Boffin" I had actually hoped that some one from Anthropics support team might have commented. Perhaps I have posted this in the wrong place. Could someone advise please?

Regards

Sydman
regards
Syd Mannion

Sydman,

I notice that you stated that this was with V11. Would you be so kind as to give the members of the forum the version of PP11 that you are using and the OS. Hopefully some of the more knowledgeable forum, members will be able to assist.

Also, submit a support ticket at:
http://www.portraitprofessional.com/supp...ket_submit

Thanks

PortraitProfessional Forum

(12-20-2014, 01:32 AM)tebogan Wrote: Sydman,

I notice that you stated that this was with V11. Would you be so kind as to give the members of the forum the version of PP11 that you are using and the OS. Hopefully some of the more knowledgeable forum, members will be able to assist.

Also, submit a support ticket at:
http://www.portraitprofessional.com/supp...ket_submit

Thanks

Hi there,
sorry for the confusion.

My version of PP is V.11.3.4
I run it on MacBookPro using OS 10.6.8

I would welcome any advise from more experienced users.

A lot of companies use their forums to speak directly to their customers and answer their queries. I assumed incorrectly that PP (or Anthropics) did the same. My apologies. I will, as you advise submit a support request ticket.
regards
Syd Mannion

Sydman,
As the moderator of the forum, I can only direct matters to the forum members and advise to open a ticket. I operate with a windows based system and not a MAC, so I am useless to assist.
There are several members that frequent here that are Mac users and I am sure that when they come across the post will be able to assist.
PortraitProfessional Forum