• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my first try with PP
hi !! this is my first try with my daughter, what do you think ?? sorry for my english !!

[Image: avantaprs2.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It is hard to tell with the color and B&W.

I think the eye (on the left) is shaarper. And maybe you should see if you can get rid of the stray hairs on the left side by the cheek and mask.

And don't worry about your English...Smile Welcome to the forum.
A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life".

prefer the color version.in the b n w one,seem to have lost clarity in her left eye as well as the mask. Just got too dark thereby losing details. JMO

Thanks to you two for your message, effectively in black and white it is not best, but at the moment I make a lot of try to master well the software good Sunday. I hope that you understand my poor Englishman of school

(03-11-2012, 11:50 AM)bubu91 Wrote: Thanks to you two for your message, effectively in black and white it is not best, but at the moment I make a lot of try to master well the software good Sunday. I hope that you understand my poor Englishman of school

That's the style I seem to be working with.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)