• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heres mine...first try
let me know what you think, my family member....

(08-25-2011, 06:32 PM)rsphotosvc1 Wrote: let me know what you think, my family member....

That is a very nice first try. She must be thrilled that it came out so great.

PortraitProfessional Forum

(08-25-2011, 06:32 PM)rsphotosvc1 Wrote: let me know what you think, my family member....

Good job ! Of course, the higher quality the source image is, the better the outcome will be as well.

Besides improving a bit on her skin (which was pretty nice anyway), I think it really gave more life to her eyes.

For me, I think I would have used the little manual (I can't remember tool names to save my life) tool for fixing skin areas and brushed that one little hair out on her forehead.

But, that's probably just a preference.

Welcome to the fun ! Smile
A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life".

Good...I like it too. Nice looking lady.

(08-26-2011, 06:48 AM)garratt15a Wrote: Good...I like it too. Nice looking lady.

She reminds me of this actress (Theresa Russell) a bit:

[Image: theresa-russell-1.jpg]
A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life".

(08-26-2011, 12:06 PM)Slynky Wrote:
(08-26-2011, 06:48 AM)garratt15a Wrote: Good...I like it too. Nice looking lady.

She reminds me of this actress (Theresa Russell) a bit:

[Image: theresa-russell-1.jpg]

Fantastic first try great looking subject and yes she does look very Theresa russell....... well spotted slynky.Cool