• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angie
I figured as long as I was offering critique on other people's images, I should prove I use the software Wink.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life".

(08-21-2011, 02:21 PM)Slynky Wrote: I figured as long as I was offering critique on other people's images, I should prove I use the software Wink.

Ha...Where's the after shot ? ( nice looking girl bu the way )

(08-21-2011, 02:21 PM)Slynky Wrote: I figured as long as I was offering critique on other people's images, I should prove I use the software Wink.

Ha...Where's the after shot ? ( nice looking girl by the way )

Slynky ......... it's an animated GIF ! Hover your cursor for long enough and you'll see both versions.

(08-22-2011, 07:24 AM)Roscoe Wrote: Slynky ......... it's an animated GIF ! Hover your cursor for long enough and you'll see both versions.

LOL...I know it's an animated GIF---I made it. I guess I should have mentioned that. Wink

And it doesn't matter where your cursor is. Smile
A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life".

Love the effect you gave the subject.
Interested to know the means by you created the file. That is a nice touch.

It's just an animated GIF (made in Photoshop). It shows the before image 3 seconds and then the after image 3 seconds and loops back to start over again. Loop = endless.

Thanks. Smile

I like what you have done,im sure your subject was pleased with the finished picture,back to some more practice for me.

The image with software will help take up the pictures look more beautiful.

Post edited to remove spam link.
Sad

(08-22-2011, 12:29 PM)Slynky Wrote: It's just an animated GIF (made in Photoshop). It shows the before image 3 seconds and then the after image 3 seconds and loops back to start over again. Loop = endless.

Thanks. Smile

Humm...Not working for me Sad

(08-23-2011, 07:19 AM)garratt15a Wrote:
(08-22-2011, 12:29 PM)Slynky Wrote: It's just an animated GIF (made in Photoshop). It shows the before image 3 seconds and then the after image 3 seconds and loops back to start over again. Loop = endless.

Thanks. Smile

Humm...Not working for me Sad

Download and install Irfanview (http://www.irfanview.com) a freeware which will display animated gifs.