• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My First Try at PotraitProfessional :)

I Just got the new Toy and loving the play... love to hear how I can improve... here is my first try...

IMO,u did a great job with the skin,not sure about the eye lashes part though.also,perhaps using the restore tool to bring back a bit more structure around her nose?
anyway for a first attempt,you did well.

tannumoni Wrote:  

I Just got the new Toy and loving the play... love to hear how I can improve... here is my first try...

I like the eyelashes. Get her to wear false ones next time, and you wouldnt have to modify...There is a whole range of lashes she could try out.
Good job anyway.

Skin looks really good & I like the lashes but the dark spots on the eyes have to go.

Thanks a lot guys.... really appreciate ur feedbacks... How do I restore tool to bring back a bit more structure around her nose? Like the idea about false lashes too... thanks u again... Smile

An excellent example of what PP can do. Nice job, especially around the hair line (forehead and neck).

One of the things you (seem to have) to watch is some artifact "leftovers". I've had a few on mine and not sure when "they arrived" but watch out for them. On yours, there seem to be two possible areas--just under the tip of the nose and just above the upper lip.

I would consider adding some catch lights on the eyes. And fix that lavendar color showing up in the whites (somehow).

Overall, though, it's a good (and lovely) subject for PP and it looks really nice.
A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life".

Very good job.

It appears that the highlight in the eyes are a bit blurred and the eye color/sharpness are a bit dull. Could be the photograph though.

Also there is a purple color tint in the whites of the eyes as well at the highlights.

Beautiful model by the way.

Thanks so much for ur feedback guys Smile

Looks great, and keep up the good work.
I know her eyes are brown, but attempt to bring out more of the hidden detail of the pupil.

TEB

Cool

They spots in the eyes...looks like the iris and pupil points were not moved to their proper position....thus placing the pupil darkening in the wrong position....and putting an odd color against the whites of the eyes where the irises were misplaced.