• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Documentation?
Hi All,

Just purchased PP yesterday and really like the software. I find it odd though that there doesn't appear to be any official documentation available with or for the product. Granted, it's quite easy to use and mostly intuitive, but a manual could serve to provide detailed information about some of the features and functions that now just require experimentation.

Am I missing something, or is there really no documentation available? If there isn't any documentation, is that scheduled to be released in the future?

Thanks,

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

At the moment we are trying to cover everyone's questions in the forums (which you can search using the link at the top) and through our FAQ. However, we are planning to add more documentation to the website in the future. Is there a specific feature you would like to know more about?

Tony

admin Wrote:At the moment we are trying to cover everyone's questions in the forums (which you can search using the link at the top) and through our FAQ. However, we are planning to add more documentation to the website in the future. Is there a specific feature you would like to know more about?

Tony,

Thanks for the fast response. No, there's really nothing specific that I'd like to know about yet - I just like to have a good manual for reference and found it curious that one wasn't available for PP.

As I become more familiar with the product, I'll likely have questions...

Thanks again.

Jeff

jgodfrey Wrote:Hi All,

Just purchased PP yesterday and really like the software. I find it odd though that there doesn't appear to be any official documentation available with or for the product.  Granted, it's quite easy to use and mostly intuitive, but a manual could serve to provide detailed information about some of the features and functions that now just require experimentation.

Am I missing something, or is there really no documentation available?  If there isn't any documentation, is that scheduled to be released in the future?

Thanks,

Jeff
Like a help area were you can print out helpful information to your printer or just read?