• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stray Hair and Lip Color - Please Add
I would like to see the ability to remove stray hairs rather than having to go into CS5 to do this.

I also would like to see the ability to change the lip color rather than the settings that it now has, unless I am missing something here.

Cheers

What kind of changes to the lip color do you find difficult at the moment? I assume you've already tried the sliders in the mouth section for changing the lip colour.

Tony

admin Wrote:What kind of changes to the lip color do you find difficult at the moment?   I assume you've already tried the sliders in the mouth section for changing the lip colour.

Tony

Changing the hue, contrast etc is not a problem at the moment but lets say I want her lips red there is no way I can do that is there?

I guess Photoshop is the way to go then?

So my suggestion is to add this to the next version.

If you want to make the lips red, try increasing the saturation, then darken them. Then you may need to tweak the hue to get the shade of red you want.

Tony

admin Wrote:If you want to make the lips red, try increasing the saturation, then darken them.   Then you may need to tweak the hue to get the shade of red you want.

Tony

regardless of the slider positions I cannot get fire engine red lips for example thats why a color picker of some sort would be most helpful in the next release.