• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can not save edited photo
Gary Wrote:
wildstar Wrote:Did that skin color did change but there is NO change in the HAIR color.
Would not save or print the new hair color
When you are using the hair controls and choose "View/Edit hair area" then the currently selected regions of hair in the image are highlighted in a magenta color by default. However the highlighted hair selection area is not part of the finished image and will not be saved in the final output.

When editing the hair area choose the OK button and you will see the image without the hair selection mask displayed over it. This is the image that will be saved when saving a final jpeg or TIFF file.

Gary

Thank you for your help and explaning how this softwhare works
it isn't what i was loooking for ,but thats ok.
I will keep looking for a program that it more to my needs.
Thank you for you help

I am running windows 7 64 bit with IE 9

(05-18-2011, 09:27 AM)Gary Wrote: When you are using the hair controls and choose "View/Edit hair area" then the currently selected regions of hair in the image are highlighted in a magenta color by default. However the highlighted hair selection area is not part of the finished image and will not be saved in the final output.

When editing the hair area choose the OK button and you will see the image without the hair selection mask displayed over it. This is the image that will be saved when saving a final jpeg or TIFF file.

Gary
This IS confusing. Are you saying that the hair control function doesn't work?

Oh maybe I see what you are trying to say. Are you saying "you won't see the MASK which is shown when editing and selecting the hair region" but the changes you have made to the hair sliders WILL be saved with your image?

(09-28-2011, 07:33 AM)x372sailor Wrote: This IS confusing. Are you saying that the hair control function doesn't work?

No

(09-28-2011, 07:33 AM)x372sailor Wrote: Are you saying "you won't see the MASK which is shown when editing and selecting the hair region" but the changes you have made to the hair sliders WILL be saved with your image?

Yes