• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobile (Android, please)
Hi,

I'm new here. This is my first post. There is now a mobile version of Photoshop, that will be on the Galaxy Note II. Great idea! But what I really want, also, is a mobile version of your program.

Any chance of this? I don't want to lug a laptop across the country! It's okay if you don't, as I'll be happy with whatever I have available, but for Facebook, I'd like to give the portraits a little something. It''s just a little, but just enough. I mostly like the "neck" feature, because I had bad tonsils for 12 years, and it affected my neck. This way, it looks the way it ought to look! It's just a little thing, but worth it!

I love your program. It doesn't ALWAYS do what you want, but it's still fun and really does specific algorithms that Photoshop isn't made to do. I've learned that a little goes a long way, and also use Photoshop to "tone down" some of the sharpness, sometimes, and to airbrush, and this and that. But I may be on a trip soon, and wish I had a mobile version that could do a few quick things. The face sculpting is handy if you have one feature that bugs you, and it's my neck.

Best,
PrettyKid Smile

Messages In This Thread
Mobile (Android, please) - PrettyKid - 10-19-2012, 06:40 AM
RE: Mobile (Android, please) - PrettyKid - 10-23-2012, 10:56 PM