• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, you've started with a great piece of stone to carve into a statue. Of course, somone has already just about finished the job for you in a great way (I'll just say, "Mother Nature"). So, this was a great choice for PPro to tweak a bit.

As others have said, a very nice job of enhancing a good subject. You've really made the eyes stand out and yet, not overdone it, IMO. Oddly enough, though, the lines on the next look more enhanced instead of blended in more.

And having nothing to do with PPro--just a suggestion from me for consideration--there is a tiny flyaway on the left at the bottom of the ear, on the right middle of the ear and I'd lose that tuft of hair near the neck on the right (her left).

She has a great upper lip ! And I shouldn't just mention that--she's every bit as pretty as models on covers of magazines I see all the time.
A veteran is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life".

Messages In This Thread
Newbie - Zeroth - 12-13-2011, 04:39 AM
RE: Newbie - johnabe - 12-13-2011, 04:56 AM
RE: Newbie - garratt15a - 12-13-2011, 07:46 AM
RE: Newbie - Kat999 - 12-13-2011, 10:40 AM
RE: Newbie - Zeroth - 12-18-2011, 03:47 AM
RE: Newbie - Slynky - 12-23-2011, 03:55 AM