• ¡Welcome to the PortraitPro Forum!
  • Portrait Professional is now PortraitPro!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where do you get prints
Forgot another hint...some printer have an enhanced printing command...this usually is a good idea...but sometimes when printing a softer image...it may try to sharpen the image too much or saturate too much....try printing both ways on a decent quality but not your most expensive paper...then you can see which way works best for that image...paper texture and quality can also effect the final image....ive found that places like Office Depot and Office Max...also Best Buy...carry some of the papers I like....just not a large quantity....but they don't sell well to the general public...they often will put these papers on a really good sale about once a month....so I buy during these sales...other than wait until I need them and then have to pay full price....I just go in once a week to check for in store sales...it is often not promoted in their ads. Look for heavier weighted paper...if they don't put that info on the box...try looking it up online. Good coating and good and sturdy will make your images look more professional....save the every day paper for snapshots. Most formal portraits look best on a semi-gloss (or a pearl coating) rather than gloss or matte.

Messages In This Thread
RE: where do you get prints - Kat999 - 05-27-2011, 10:08 PM
RE: where do you get prints - Kat999 - 05-27-2011, 10:22 PM
RE: where do you get prints - Kat999 - 05-28-2011, 05:37 AM
RE: where do you get prints - Sitting Elf - 05-28-2011, 05:59 PM
RE: where do you get prints - Kat999 - 05-28-2011, 11:49 PM
RE: where do you get prints - Picturesque - 08-01-2011, 07:12 PM
RE: where do you get prints - aadison - 12-19-2011, 06:33 AM